Thursday 25 March 2010

flickr




I have been busy this week - done all the cards for the gallery and sent them off an dput them on flickr! had to do some editing with picnik which managed to crash on my mac, so switched to pc and it was relatively painless.

I found a great book in the library called Stitch Magic (on Amazon but at a price) with the most amazing embroidery techniques. so inspiring and even if I don't sell another card, I have got so much pleasure from making them and this new, for me, medium.

Things have bee a little quiet on Folksy, but then I have been using every spare moment to do stuff.

cards on flickr

2 comments:

Bliss Knits said...

Ohhh, yes, that book is fab. I've had mine for a few years now and it's so inspiring: gorgeous textures and colours.

Just had a look on flickr - your cards are fab too. I'm not surprised that you've got that huge gallery order. Well done!

Annabel said...

ah thanks Bliss - this stitching business is a whole new thing for me - although the first one I did was when I was 9 years old!! (found in a pile of stuff under the bed..)

Post a Comment