Monday 1 March 2010

cards


I showed my daughter my new cards and asked for her humble professional opinion (she works in a gallery and has a top degree in fashion design, clever girl) and she LOVES them. Okay so she may be a bit biased but now she will see if they can go into the new shop opening on Mother's Day weekend. It could be that stock has already been ordered, etc etc. but at least I crossed that barrier and asked her! I am not very good at the marketing thing, like many creative people. When you have an emotional attachment to your product it's hard to be rejected, but it's something that needs to be dealt with.

I spent a big chunk of the weekend making them and got immersed in tiny scraps of fabric and glued up my ironing board. Ordered some business cards too from 123 where you make your own. And I ordered some amazingly good value cards and envelopes (cheaper than ebay methinks) from Liz's crafts.

Also went to an amazing exhibition, which was really quite shocking at Manchester Art Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment